Here is where we start
1. Assess your posture. Have someone take a front and side view of you, like the ones shown above. You will be able to see the issues. While you're at it, do the same for your spouse, kids, your parents.
2. Check out this quick guide to aligning your spine.
3. When working out spend as much time on your back muscles (lats, lower traps, glutes) as you do on your chest and abs.
4. Check out YouTube exercise videos. Particularly for the lats, lower traps, teres muscle, and glutes.
5. Change your habits. Be aware of your posture, try to ALWAYS stand and sit up tall.
6. Make good posture a PRIORITY. You will be glad you did!
Remember, doing something about your posture is much better than doing nothing. It takes time and effort but you will be rewarded by seeing and feeling NEW AND AWESOME POSTURE!