• Is your back or neck stiff in the morning?
• Do you have consistently tight muscles in your neck or back?
• How would you rate your posture?
Excellent Average Not So Good Terrible
• Have you noticed you are not as tall as you once were?
• Have trouble turning your head, or get pain with repeatedly bending or lifting?
• Do you seek professional help (MD, PT, Chiro) to help with these problems?
That's right, a posture or posture related issue.
Your back and neck are unbalanced, the muscles are not performing as they should, or some of the joints in your back or neck are either stuck in place OR moving too much. Even if you have herniated discs, it is still a posture related issue.